Seasonal Living is looking for a full-time visual merchandising coordinator and sales associates to join our staff! If either of these positions sound like you or someone you know, please follow the instructions below to apply.
Visual Merchandising Coordinator:
- Design and set furniture and accessory displays on the retail floor to maximize sales
- Work directly with customers to help them select furniture and coordinate fabrics and accessories to create a luxurious outdoor living space
- Assist store owner and buyers in sourcing new product lines and determining product mix
- Degree in interior design preferred or 2 years experience in interior design-related field
- Experience in retail furniture sales a plus
- Outgoing, creative personality who will enjoy interacting with customers and coworkers
- Ability to design and style product displays to create a beautiful shopping environment for customers.
- Desire to work in a physically active position. This job will require shifting furniture, climbing ladders, standing all day and lifting up to 25 lbs.
In person at our store at 4101 West Reno, OKC. Please bring a resume and portfolio or at least 2 photos of your work.
Email a resume and two photos to email@example.com
Furniture Sales Associate Description:
- Primarily work with customers to help them select outdoor furniture and accessories
- Other tasks as assigned, which may include cleaning, rearranging displays, assembling furniture, unpacking product and helping customers take purchases to their vehicles
- 2 years furniture sales experience or other retail sales experience
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to learn multiple product lines and related technical specifications
- Desire to work in a physically active environment. This position requires standing and walking most of the day, shifting furniture displays and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- In person at our store at 4101 West Reno, OKC. Please bring a resume.
- Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post with your friends! If we hire one of your referrals, you could win a $50 gift card to Seasonal Living!
- Applicant must mention your name or social media post when applying
- New hire must be on staff at least 60 days before you can pick up your gift card
Posted on Wed, February 11, 2015
by Shannon Remerowski